Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Why purchase the bundle?


If you follow me you have seen that many of my new resources say BUNDLE at the end.
You will see we have paired up the Interactive Google Slides with the Paper Pencil Resource to create the perfect classroom TEAM at a SAVINGS!
What does that mean?

1st AT A SAVINGS


There are 140 pages of informational text, crafts, word work, games, writing, math and reading activities.
There is a little something for every area of your classroom.  
Each activity would work with a large group, small group or independently.





This resource suggest three literature stories to accompany the activities.
Your class will love them.






All 140 pages for just $5.

Now why bundle up with the Interactive Google Slides?
These 8 slides are $2 BUT WHEN BUNDLED the Interactive Google Slides and the Paper Pencil Resource are $5.
YOU ARE GETTING THE SLIDES FOR FREE!

I make these available for students on their laptops.  If you have computer lab or center they can be loaded on there.
How do I use them.
#1 I use them as a visual to explain different activities.
#2 I send them home for extra credit.
#3 I load them for students to use independently.

Yes... they are ideal for Google Classroom and other Classroom programs.
They are only interactive in slide mode.
Most activities are click and drag and typing.
When the student is finished they click on Slideshow and then can Share it with me.
If you have an Interactive Whiteboard they can be used there as well.









So BUNDLE UP!!



















 

0 comments:

Post a Comment