Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Celebrate LIFE with You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby!!

Spring is the time of year in my classroom when we study the LIFE CYCLE with plants and animals.
One of the NGSS standards covers human characteristics, how we survive, grow and how are needs are met.
So YES... You must have been a beautiful baby!!

We paired up the Interactive Google Slides with the Paper Pencil Resource to create a beneficial classroom TEAM at a great savings.

What fun sharing what we were like as a baby!

It is also a perfect addition to Life Science.

Slide One:  When born we are dependent on others...How I have changed.

Slide Two:  As a baby depend on parents for survival sort.  Look at me now!

Slide Three:  As I grow I am finding new things about myself.  This is me!

Slide Four:  Family traits.  People I have traits from.

Slide Five:  You must have been a ______ baby!  How would you complete the sentence.

Slide Six:  Vocabulary...ABC Order, Syllables, Making Words








Amazing stories to compliment the resource.




All kids love learning about themselves as a baby.

This packet provides the perfect opportunity for students to explore how they have grown and changed. 

The packet contains:

12 Vocabulary Cards for Posting

Craft...Baby craft....You must have been a beautiful baby!!

Letters to parents

Page for posting baby picture

Page for posting recent picture

"Egg" periment...babysitting an egg

Writing about caring for your egg

Graphic Organizer...Final Copy

Activity for time line information gathering 

Time Line Cube

SnapShots of Me

Recall/connection activities for: Arthur's Baby, Owen, Julius, When I Was Young

Name activities for Chrysanthemum

Writing Pages

ABC Order

Adjectives

Word Search

Syllables

One of my favorite themes...especially the baby pictures!













 

0 comments:

Post a Comment