Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2021

You must have been a beautiful BABY!!

8 Slides...$2
I love this resource!
What fun sharing what we were like as a baby!
It is fun having students bring in baby pictures and having the class guess who is who!
Slide One:  When born we are dependent on others...How I have changed.
Slide Two:  As a baby depend on parents for survival sort.  Look at me now!
Slide Three:  As I grow I am finding new things about myself.  This is me!
Slide Four:  Family traits.  People I have traits from.
Slide Five:  You must have been a ______ baby!  How would you complete the sentence.
Slide Six:  Vocabulary...ABC Order, Syllables, Making Words







56 pages...$4

All kids love learning about themselves as a baby.

This packet provides the perfect opportunity for students to explore how they have grown and changed. 

The packet contains:

12 Vocabulary Cards for Posting

Craft...Baby craft....You must have been a beautiful baby!!

Letters to parents

Page for posting baby picture

Page for posting recent picture

"Egg" periment...babysitting an egg

Writing about caring for your egg

Graphic Organizer...Final Copy

Activity for time line information gathering 

Time Line Cube

SnapShots of Me

Recall/connection activities for: Arthur's Baby, Owen, Julius, When I Was Young

Name activities for Chrysanthemum

Writing Pages

ABC Order

Adjectives

Word Search

Syllables

One of my favorite themes...especially the baby pictures!









Interactive Google Slides and Paper Pencil Resource
$5







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment