Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Let me introduce myself!!

These activities are PERFECT for introducing your class to one another!!
No pressure, just fun!
Students must feel comfortable with one another when sharing their ideas and when knowing more about one another it builds respect for their classmates!!

Students stand up and SCOOT!
Ideal for social distancing.
There are 26 questions and one sheet for 15 partners and another for 25 depending on your class size.


Three amazing activities to get to know each other.
Partner
Small Group 
Individual

I am excited to be here and I like to ride my bike.
Who has number 4?
Another easy one for social distancing.

Copy and cut.
You may want to laminate for reuse.

If you like the above activities you will love these as well!!
FREE!






0 comments:

Post a Comment